Get Toothache Relief in Charlotte
Did you know that root canal treatment can be fast and even highly comfortable? Alta Dentistry makes it their business to perform successful root canals in a comfortable environment.
What is Root Canal Therapy?
Root canal treatment involves:
- Making an opening in the infected tooth
- Removing the infected areas
- Cleaning out the canals
- Sealing the canals
When the pulp of the tooth becomes infected, it eventually leads to tooth loss. An abscessed tooth may cause an infection that endangers the entire body.
Our goal is to remove the tooth to end the pain and risks of tooth infection. After the procedure, we will place a crown over the affected tooth to strengthen it.
Dispelling Common Fears
Alta Dentistry wants to end the myths about the tragedy of root canal therapy! Root canals actually save the natural tooth and end a severe toothache. During our root canals, we:
- Use advanced techniques and tools to execute each move with precision
- Offer dental sedation and local anesthesia to guarantee patient comfort
- Remove the tooth infection to protect your smile and health
Many patients find that a root canal procedure is no more painful than getting a tooth filling.
Do I Need a Root Canal?
Pain is the foremost symptom of a tooth infection. Watch out for:
- Shooting pains
- Pains when biting down
- Increased sensitivity to temperature
- A feeling of tenderness inside the tooth
- Abscessed tooth
- Pimple-like bump near the tooth
- Discoloration or darkening of the tooth
Don’t Delay Your Treatment
You don’t want to ignore the signs of needing a root canal. We complete root canal treatments to prevent tooth loss or an abscessed tooth. We are confident that you will be pleasantly surprised by the comfort you experience during treatment.
To learn more about your dental needs, or to schedule an appointment, feel free to call our office today if you are in the Charlotte area.