Get Beautiful Porcelain Crowns in CHarlotte
Dental crowns, or teeth caps, are a highly versatile treatment option for common smile problems. If you have one or more damaged teeth, a custom-fit dental crown could be a great solution for you.
A dental crown fits seamlessly over the top of a damaged or decayed tooth crown. It:
- Protects remaining healthy tooth structure of your tooth crown
- Prevents additional issues
- Fortifies the tooth as a whole and restores strength and function
- Restores the best shape, size, and color to the tooth crown
A dental bridge is one or more replacement teeth fused with two dental crowns. The crowns are attached to the adjacent healthy teeth, and the replacement teeth fill in a gap in a patient’s smile. Dental bridges:
- Replace missing teeth
- Provide a restoration that looks and feels naturals
- Restores patient’s abilities to chew, speak, and smile
If you would like to find out more about dental crowns and dental bridges, contact Alta Dentistry today and schedule an appointment.
Dental crowns and dental bridges can be made with a variety of materials. Each material offers its own unique benefits. We will help you choose a restoration material based on what your smile needs. Porcelain restorations offer the most natural-looking solution. Porcelain crowns reflect light just like natural teeth do, so this type of crown or bridge is suitable for the front of the smile
Whether we determine a porcelain restoration or another material is right for you, rest assured your solution will last for decades with proper care.
Do I Need a Bridge or Crown?
If you have experienced any of the problems listed below, we may be able to resolve them with dental bridges or porcelain crowns.
- Chipped, cracked, broken, or fractured teeth
- Extensive tooth decay
- Poor tooth appearance due to discoloration or wear and tear
- Old unsightly dental work
- Extensive dental work weakening a tooth
- Missing teeth
To schedule your consultation with Crystal Dental Group, give our practice a call today if you are in Charlotte.